Please Call 419-776-2028 to see if courts or turf are available for open play!
- Open Play Pickleball: Begins January First - Details to come.
Open Gym Rules
Rules and Regulations – Guest acknowledges that Rush operates under rules and regulations established for the safety and protection of patrons and agrees to be bound by them as well as by rules and regulations subsequently approved and posted or published by Rush. Rules and regulations, in effect from time to time, are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Facilities, equipment, hours, service, regulations, and policies are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of Rush Sports Complex.
- Open play is $10, no charge for Rush Play Members.
Under no circumstances shall a Guest move exercise equipment or use the equipment in any manner not authorized by Rush.
- Guests are to conduct themselves in a well-mannered fashion so as not to cause any disturbance, which may interfere with the use of enjoyment of the facility by others. Profane or indecent language and/or behavior are not allowed. Any conduct deemed by management, in its sole discretion, to be offensive, potentially harmful, dangerous and/or abusive will not be tolerated.
- Any guest under the age of eighteen years requires a signed parental authorization form. Children under the age of eight are not permitted in the facility without parental supervision.
- Rush is not responsible for lost or stolen items on entire property, including inside facility, outside facility, and vehicles of guest.
- The climate of the facility is controlled by management and is set to provide the optimum exercise environment for the majority of Guest. Guest shall not change or seek to change any environmental controls including fans and shall never prop open any facility door for any purpose.
- All Guest agree that they are not permitted behind the customer service counter for any reason.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned. Report any equipment issues to the staff.
- Sporting equipment can be checked out with an ID or Driver’s License and returned prior to leaving the Facility. Contact a Rush Sports Complex employee to check equipment back in.
- Rush requires you to wear appropriate clothing and footwear while in the facility. General guideline: gym shorts, workout pants, t-shirts, tank tops and jogging, or aerobic or tennis shoes. No street clothing or street shoes will be allowed on the gym floor. All Guest must keep their shirts on at all times.
- On your way out please discard all trash.